What Does R3.I.C.E. Mean to Us?
- I speak politely to everyone.
- I have good mannerisms.
- I greet teachers and friends.
- I show courtesy and graciousness to everyone.
- I listen respectfully when others are speaking.
- I am non-judgemental.
- I weigh my words carefully before speaking/responding to others.
- I take responsibility for my own actions.
- I look after the school propertyies.
- I follow my class and school rules.
- I am responsible for my own belongings.
- I do the right things when no one is looking.
- I think positively.
- I never give up.
- I persevere when faced with challenges.
- I am truthful and honest.
- I return things to the rightful owners.
- I own up when I have done wrong.
- I encourage everyone to do the right things.
- I ensure my own attire is neat and smart.
- I clean up my own table.
- I arrange the books and worksheets in my own bag.
- I take care of my peers.
- I take the initiative to help my peers.
- I take the initiative to plan and carry out activities to promote community service or environmental awareness.
- I do my best.
- I strive to be better at what I do.
- I am cooperative.
- I am synergized.