What Does R2.I.C2.E. Mean to Us?
- I speak politely to everyone.
- I have good mannerisms.
- I greet teachers and friends.
- I show courtesy and graciousness to everyone.
- I listen respectfully when others are speaking.
- I contribute to the environment.
- I weigh my words carefully before speaking/responding to others.
- I respect myself and others
- I care for the environment.
- I look after the school property
- I follow my class and school rules
- I am considerate to others
- I am truthful and honest.
- I return things to the rightful owners.
- I own up when I have done wrong.
- I am responsible for my actions.
- I never tell lies
- I ensure my own attire is neat and smart.
- I clean up my own table.
- I arrange the books and worksheets in my own bag.
- I take care of my peers.
- I take the initiative to help my peers.
- I take the initiative to plan and carry out activities to promote community service or environmental awareness
- I do my best at all times.
- I never give up!
- I believe I can achieve.
- I put in effort to improve.
- I complete all my work on time.
ESPRIT DE CORPS
- I work with my classmates in a team.
- I am cooperative.
- I play my part and contribute.
- I value my team mates.
- I help my friends in need.