To be a school that innovates and uses ICT pervasively to enhance teaching and learning.
To enhance the learning experience of our school community and to develop students who are information literate, self-directed and committed to life-long learning.
- To achieve an ICT-enriched environment to cultivate a community of independent, creative and life-long learners, preparing them to meet the challenges in life.
- To help teachers build ICT competencies for professional and personal growth.
- To provide ICT support and resources that will facilitate effective teaching and learning with ICT.
- To integrate the use of ICT in curriculum, instruction and assessment.
- To provide teachers with opportunities for collaborative work.